Click on links at top of page for photos, reservation calendar and rates!
– Fully furnished.
– Free high-speed Internet access!
– Creekside hardwood deck. Go to sleep to the soothing sounds of the creek flowing by the house.
– 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bath house.
– Occupancy of 6 to 9 maximum. Sleeps three couples comfortably with queen beds in each of the three bedrooms, or 9 maximum if sharing a room with extra beds.
– Extra trundle-bed in large downstairs bedroom pulls out into a fourth queen bed, or can be used as 2 additional twin beds for kids or guests. A twin roll-away is available in one of two upstairs bedrooms.
– Linens provided.
– TV, DVD and VCR in large downstairs bedroom. Several DVDs and videos in cabinet, no cable TV or satellite service.
– Free telephone up to $5, at 6 cents per minute.
– All dishes and cookware are supplied for your use.
– Laundry room with washer and dryer.
Just wanted to let you know we had a great time at The Sierra City House. It suited us perfectly, and we were very comfortable there. The downstairs area was great for the kids to play in and for adults to co-mingle. The kitchen was wonderful and very well equipped for all our needs. The beds were very comfortable, and we all slept well. Best of all, we loved the little brook flowing through. We kept our windows open so we could hear it all night long. The deck was great for dining, and we also liked the little patio in the back with the spring coming down the rock face. In short, we loved it, and we hope we have the opportunity to come back again some day (this was our first trip to Sierra City).
~ Sandy and Patricia – San Francisco
Nestled at the base of the scenic Sierra Buttes in the small town of Sierra City, this house has a small brook that runs year-round past the large hardwood deck. It has a stone fireplace, 100-year-old rock terrace walls and is less than two blocks from the heart of town.
You can leave from the deck for hiking, mountain biking or to make your way to the North Yuba River for fly fishing, gold panning or a swim in its cool waters. A short drive will take you to trailheads for the Sierra Buttes, about 100 lakes or golfing in nearby Graeagle, 30 minutes away over Gold Lake Highway.
It is fully furnished with three queen beds and extra twins, linens, a kitchen stocked with cooking and dining ware. It has a dvd and video player for watching movies and high-speed wireless Internet.
For reservations and more information,
Or call Toby at 707-338-6901
After making a reservation, you may pay a deposit by check, credit card or PayPal. A $10 fee applies for credit card or PayPal payments. No extra fee if paying by check.